1. Sitting in a café you overhear a nasty gossip about your friend. You don't know the people who are gossiping. What do you do?
I walk over and defend my friend
I call my friend to talk about what I just heard
I join the conversation and maybe even spread some new nasty rumors about my friend
I ignore the whole thing
2. You and your friend apply for a scholarship at a great university. When the results come in, your friend got the scholarship and you didn't. What do you do?
I call my friend a cheating bastard
I might die on the inside, but I'll still smile and hug my friend
I’m truly happy for his or her success -- I will deal with my own problems later
I can't handle the jealousy and decide not to see the other for a while
3. You leave your hometown for six months to travel around the world. Of course you promise all your friends you'll be in touch. What's most likely to happen once you are gone?
The first three weeks I write long emails every other day, then I gradually stop writing
Every week I write one great long email and send it to all my friends. I keep doing that that until I return home
I write occasionally and only to my very best friend and my mom
I probably forget I made that promise the minute I depart
Writing is a waste of time, so I just send photos from every place I visit - just to make sure they don't forget about me
4. You get an email or a note from a friend asking you for advice, help or just how you're doing. What do you do?
I answer immediately; I don't want to let friends wait for a response
I’m busy right now but I will answer that note a little later
I might answer, if I have the time and if I remember
I'll see them sometime soon so what's the point in writing that email?
5. Your friends are most likely to call you when:
They need a shoulder to cry on
They want to have fun
They need advice
They want to hang out
They need a ride to the mall
Terms of Service | Frequently Asked Questions | About Us | Contact | DMCA | Advertise with us
© 2009-2010 Mozanim B.V. All rights reserved.
Glig logos, graphics, designs, page headers, icons and buttons are the property of Mozanim B.V.